OkCupid success story wedding in Brooklyn, New York
This lesbian wedding in Brooklyn is an OkCupid success story. They celebrated their wedding by doing what they wanted, and not planning around their guests.
Casual beer themed lesbian wedding in Philadelphia
For a couple who likes beer, this wedding was perfect! The couple got married outdoors then celebrated their beer themed wedding with beer, cake and sliders.
Newly Fashioned Vintage Wedding Jewelry
Classic jewelry has an iconic look, a clutch on the past that makes time stand still. No matter how jewelry designers go bold with dynamic new directions, we’re captivated by vintage-inspired bridal jewelry. Here are some of our latest selections.
Trash the Suit: A New Tradition for Gay Grooms
A new tradition for same-sex male couples after their weddings? One couple has a fun “trash the suit” sexy and sweet post-nuptial photo shoot in a tropical location with their wedding photographer.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests