Casual beer themed lesbian wedding in Philadelphia
Beer themed lesbian wedding
Both Steph and Ali walked down the aisle with their family, Steph accompanied by her mom and Ali with her mom and dad on each arm. Steph wore a casual BHLDN maxi dress with a floral skirt, and Steph wore a suit from J.Crew.
The two tied the knot outdoors, and then celebrated with family and friends. The reception centered around a beer theme, and Steph and Ali’s friends brewed them beer. Guests drank beer which paired well with the sliders that were offered. Everyone went home with “Love Jams,” a homemade jar of strawberry jam.
Photography: BEM Photography
Wedding ceremony: Belmont Plateau
Wedding reception: Frankford Hall
Florist: Oops A Daisy Florist
Invitations: Made of Paper Creative
Cake: Stella Baking Company
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next