Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
Let this styled shoot inspire your romantic garden wedding to be filled with color. At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park in Moraga, California, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green, as well as black details to complement the architecture and landscape.
“We wanted every detail to complement each other,” writes photographer Nadya Vysotskaya , “so even the cake by Rachel’s Cakes repeats the shape of the columns and its floral decor perfectly accompanies the table flower arrangement.”
The models for the shoot are a real-life couple who had recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.
“Their sweet and warm relationship added even more romance to the shoot,” says Vysotskaya.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: JL Events
Photography: Nadya Vysotskaya Photography
Florals: LC Floral Design
Calligraphy: Traveling Calligrapher
Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals
Cake: Rachel’s Cakes
Venue: Hacienda De Las Flores Park
Pink suit: Zara
Black suit: Calvin Klein
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding