Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
Let this styled shoot inspire your romantic garden wedding to be filled with color. At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park in Moraga, California, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green, as well as black details to complement the architecture and landscape.
“We wanted every detail to complement each other,” writes photographer Nadya Vysotskaya , “so even the cake by Rachel’s Cakes repeats the shape of the columns and its floral decor perfectly accompanies the table flower arrangement.”
The models for the shoot are a real-life couple who had recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.
“Their sweet and warm relationship added even more romance to the shoot,” says Vysotskaya.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: JL Events
Photography: Nadya Vysotskaya Photography
Florals: LC Floral Design
Calligraphy: Traveling Calligrapher
Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals
Cake: Rachel’s Cakes
Venue: Hacienda De Las Flores Park
Pink suit: Zara
Black suit: Calvin Klein
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos