Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
Let this styled shoot inspire your romantic garden wedding to be filled with color. At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park in Moraga, California, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green, as well as black details to complement the architecture and landscape.
“We wanted every detail to complement each other,” writes photographer Nadya Vysotskaya , “so even the cake by Rachel’s Cakes repeats the shape of the columns and its floral decor perfectly accompanies the table flower arrangement.”
The models for the shoot are a real-life couple who had recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.
“Their sweet and warm relationship added even more romance to the shoot,” says Vysotskaya.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: JL Events
Photography: Nadya Vysotskaya Photography
Florals: LC Floral Design
Calligraphy: Traveling Calligrapher
Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals
Cake: Rachel’s Cakes
Venue: Hacienda De Las Flores Park
Pink suit: Zara
Black suit: Calvin Klein
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts