Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
Let this styled shoot inspire your romantic garden wedding to be filled with color. At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park in Moraga, California, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green, as well as black details to complement the architecture and landscape.
“We wanted every detail to complement each other,” writes photographer Nadya Vysotskaya , “so even the cake by Rachel’s Cakes repeats the shape of the columns and its floral decor perfectly accompanies the table flower arrangement.”
The models for the shoot are a real-life couple who had recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.
“Their sweet and warm relationship added even more romance to the shoot,” says Vysotskaya.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: JL Events
Photography: Nadya Vysotskaya Photography
Florals: LC Floral Design
Calligraphy: Traveling Calligrapher
Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals
Cake: Rachel’s Cakes
Venue: Hacienda De Las Flores Park
Pink suit: Zara
Black suit: Calvin Klein
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC