Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
Let this styled shoot inspire your romantic garden wedding to be filled with color. At the lovely Hacienda De Las Flores Park in Moraga, California, the vendors worked with a mix of white, dusty pink, and green, as well as black details to complement the architecture and landscape.
“We wanted every detail to complement each other,” writes photographer Nadya Vysotskaya , “so even the cake by Rachel’s Cakes repeats the shape of the columns and its floral decor perfectly accompanies the table flower arrangement.”
The models for the shoot are a real-life couple who had recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary.
“Their sweet and warm relationship added even more romance to the shoot,” says Vysotskaya.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning/Design: JL Events
Photography: Nadya Vysotskaya Photography
Florals: LC Floral Design
Calligraphy: Traveling Calligrapher
Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals
Cake: Rachel’s Cakes
Venue: Hacienda De Las Flores Park
Pink suit: Zara
Black suit: Calvin Klein
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot