Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
This emerald and navy urban-inspired gay wedding captures an intimate portrait of a couple and puppies. From the accent donut wall to the theme of peacock colors to the lush velvet furniture, this wedding used colors found in nature to tell a story that was organic and real.
Lesbian wedding with summer garden and creative floral bouquets
Bridgette and Hedley were set up by their mutual friends, who tried for over four years to get the couple together. The two got married with a wild summer garden theme and carried personalized creative floral bouquets.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee