Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Nature and puppies wedding inspiration
This emerald and navy urban-inspired gay wedding captures an intimate portrait of a couple and puppies. From the accent donut wall to the theme of peacock colors to the lush velvet furniture, this wedding used colors found in nature to tell a story that was organic and real.
Lesbian wedding with summer garden and creative floral bouquets
Bridgette and Hedley were set up by their mutual friends, who tried for over four years to get the couple together. The two got married with a wild summer garden theme and carried personalized creative floral bouquets.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need