Tiffany + Codi
Proposal Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Tiffany proposed to Codi during a horseback riding tour on a private island in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Tiffany had been planning the proposal for a year. While riding, Codi had no idea the couple would end up at a gorgeous sign in the sand that read, “Marry Me.” When they arrived at the sign, they dismounted from their horses and Tiffany officially popped the question.
The couple met in 2010 during orientation at Horry Georgetown Technical College in Myrtle Beach. They were both interested in the same major and decided to exchange social media handles. It took six years for them to start dating, though, after Codi decided to DM Tiffany.
“We consumed each other from the beginning and have been inseparable ever since,” says Tiffany. “I did not believe in ‘love at first sight’ or anything like that until I met Codi. I always believed you had to learn to love someone or be together a certain amount of time before you were allowed to fall in love. Our relationship flipped everything I have ever believed in upside down.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Event Designer: Ash Events
Florals: Willow Event Designs
Design/Decor: The Crafty Queen
Location: Inlet Point Stables
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles