BHLDN’s Bridesmaids and Blooms giveaway
Win a wedding party package thanks to BHLDN’s Bridesmaids and Blooms giveaway
Tis the season for gift giving, and what better gift to give yourself (and your wedding party) than free bridesmaids dresses and floral arrangements? BHLDN has teamed up with online florist The Bouqs Coumpany to offer one lucky bride-to-be the chance to win up to $1,000 in dresses for her bridal party courtesy of BHLDN. If that wasn’t enough to sell you, we should also add that The Bouqs Company will be throwing in all the floral arrangements for your wedding party! That’s right, bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces!
Want to dream about what this gorgeous package might look like if you win? BHLDN took their gorgeous dresses and paired them with The Bouq Company’s beautiful flowers for this colorful photoshoot.
All that beauty can be yours by entering the giveaway here.
The winner will receive:
• The Ultimate Wedding Flower Package from The Bouqs Company, featuring 1 bridal bouquet + 7 maids bouquets + 8 groom boutonnieres + 12 centerpieces
• Up to $1000 in bridesmaid dresses from BHLDN
Click here to enter to win this stunning bridal package.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget