Are you or someone you know planning a joint wedding?
We’re looking for two engaged couples planning a joint wedding
Do you know of two engaged couples that are planning a joint wedding so they can have twice the fun? An Emmy Award Winning TV Production Company, in partnership with a Major Cable Network, is currently casting nationwide for best friends, or family members, who are currently planning a joint wedding.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please email Casting@TFCasting.com with the following information to be considered:
Relation to each other:
Recent Couple Photos:
Brief description of where in the planning process you are at:
Considering applying? Be sure to mention you heard about it from Equally Wed!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal