Are you or someone you know planning a joint wedding?
We’re looking for two engaged couples planning a joint wedding
Do you know of two engaged couples that are planning a joint wedding so they can have twice the fun? An Emmy Award Winning TV Production Company, in partnership with a Major Cable Network, is currently casting nationwide for best friends, or family members, who are currently planning a joint wedding.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please email Casting@TFCasting.com with the following information to be considered:
Relation to each other:
Recent Couple Photos:
Brief description of where in the planning process you are at:
Considering applying? Be sure to mention you heard about it from Equally Wed!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
- Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California
- 2019 holiday gift guide