Are you or someone you know planning a joint wedding?
We’re looking for two engaged couples planning a joint wedding
Do you know of two engaged couples that are planning a joint wedding so they can have twice the fun? An Emmy Award Winning TV Production Company, in partnership with a Major Cable Network, is currently casting nationwide for best friends, or family members, who are currently planning a joint wedding.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please email Casting@TFCasting.com with the following information to be considered:
Relation to each other:
Recent Couple Photos:
Brief description of where in the planning process you are at:
Considering applying? Be sure to mention you heard about it from Equally Wed!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing