“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski, stylist to the stars and co-host of “Fashion Police” on E!, tied the knot with his long time boyfriend, producer of “Will and Grace” Gary Janetti.
The couple married on December 26 surrounded by close family. Tim Roberts, captain of luxury cruise line Seabourn Sojourn, officiated the ceremony.
Janetti and Goreski wore custom ISAIA suits and slid David Yurman wedding rings onto each other’s fingers.
Goreski took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day and thank those involved in creating the couple’s wedding.
We’re married! After over 16 years together @garyjanetti and I finally tied the knot aboard the @seabourncruise Sojourn with our close family in attendance! We couldn’t be happier! Thank you @isaia for our custom suits and @davidyurman for our custom wedding bands 📷 @celosvision @people
A post shared by Brad Goreski (@bradgoreski) on
All photos via US Weekly
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples