“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski, stylist to the stars and co-host of “Fashion Police” on E!, tied the knot with his long time boyfriend, producer of “Will and Grace” Gary Janetti.
The couple married on December 26 surrounded by close family. Tim Roberts, captain of luxury cruise line Seabourn Sojourn, officiated the ceremony.
Janetti and Goreski wore custom ISAIA suits and slid David Yurman wedding rings onto each other’s fingers.
Goreski took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day and thank those involved in creating the couple’s wedding.
We’re married! After over 16 years together @garyjanetti and I finally tied the knot aboard the @seabourncruise Sojourn with our close family in attendance! We couldn’t be happier! Thank you @isaia for our custom suits and @davidyurman for our custom wedding bands 📷 @celosvision @people
A post shared by Brad Goreski (@bradgoreski) on
All photos via US Weekly
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office
- Costa Rica’s ‘Si, acepto’ campaign promotes LGBTQ+ acceptance ahead of marriage equality
- Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
- Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York