“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski, stylist to the stars and co-host of “Fashion Police” on E!, tied the knot with his long time boyfriend, producer of “Will and Grace” Gary Janetti.
The couple married on December 26 surrounded by close family. Tim Roberts, captain of luxury cruise line Seabourn Sojourn, officiated the ceremony.
Janetti and Goreski wore custom ISAIA suits and slid David Yurman wedding rings onto each other’s fingers.
Goreski took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day and thank those involved in creating the couple’s wedding.
We’re married! After over 16 years together @garyjanetti and I finally tied the knot aboard the @seabourncruise Sojourn with our close family in attendance! We couldn’t be happier! Thank you @isaia for our custom suits and @davidyurman for our custom wedding bands 📷 @celosvision @people
A post shared by Brad Goreski (@bradgoreski) on
All photos via US Weekly
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights