“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski, stylist to the stars and co-host of “Fashion Police” on E!, tied the knot with his long time boyfriend, producer of “Will and Grace” Gary Janetti.
The couple married on December 26 surrounded by close family. Tim Roberts, captain of luxury cruise line Seabourn Sojourn, officiated the ceremony.
Janetti and Goreski wore custom ISAIA suits and slid David Yurman wedding rings onto each other’s fingers.
Goreski took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day and thank those involved in creating the couple’s wedding.
We’re married! After over 16 years together @garyjanetti and I finally tied the knot aboard the @seabourncruise Sojourn with our close family in attendance! We couldn’t be happier! Thank you @isaia for our custom suits and @davidyurman for our custom wedding bands 📷 @celosvision @people
A post shared by Brad Goreski (@bradgoreski) on
All photos via US Weekly
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts