“Fashion Police” co-host marries “Will and Grace” producer
Brad Goreski, stylist to the stars and co-host of “Fashion Police” on E!, tied the knot with his long time boyfriend, producer of “Will and Grace” Gary Janetti.
The couple married on December 26 surrounded by close family. Tim Roberts, captain of luxury cruise line Seabourn Sojourn, officiated the ceremony.
Janetti and Goreski wore custom ISAIA suits and slid David Yurman wedding rings onto each other’s fingers.
Goreski took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day and thank those involved in creating the couple’s wedding.
We’re married! After over 16 years together @garyjanetti and I finally tied the knot aboard the @seabourncruise Sojourn with our close family in attendance! We couldn’t be happier! Thank you @isaia for our custom suits and @davidyurman for our custom wedding bands 📷 @celosvision @people
A post shared by Brad Goreski (@bradgoreski) on
All photos via US Weekly
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants