May the force be with you as you plan a Star Wars wedding
Weddings are a time for self-expression, and sharing not only your love for another, but your personality and passions. If you are a fan of the dark side or have an affinity for Wookies, plan a Star Wars wedding and share your love with your guests. May the force be with you as you plan your big day.
Let family and friends know right from the start that you are going to be welcoming them to a galaxy far, far away with your invitation or save-the-date.
Decorate your wedding with Star Wars elements everywhere. From Darth Vader to R2D2, Chewbacca to Luke Skywalker, centerpieces are your canvas to showcase what you love.
Wedding cake is self-expression in its finest form, food. Let your guests see, and taste, your love for Star Wars with a themed wedding cake. And if you and your spouse are struggling to come to a compromise between traditional wedding cake and Star Wars cake, let’s just say there is always a solution!
How better to leave your ceremony, enter your reception or head off at the end of the night than through an archway of light sabers? Give guests their own colorful light saber to light up the night as you walk through. Bonus, those light sabers could double as favors!
Show your love for Star Wars, and for your partner, by wearing a themed ring, either to dress up on your big day or as your wedding ring.
Featured image by Michelle Martin Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)