Vow to Be Chic with Lauren Conrad’s bridesmaid collection, Paper Crown
Bridesmaid dress rental company Vow to be Chic is excited to announce they are teaming up with Paper Crown, Lauren Conrad’s bridesmaid collection.
Wedding Dress Up Alternatives: Joanna August’s New Collection
Wedding day styles have been lacking for the alternative brides who prefer edgy styles for her Boho wedding or a flowing skirt paired with a silky tank to complete her woodland flower hippie wedding narrative. Luckily, Joanna August’s newest collection of beautiful, wearable styles for life and love solves the problem for the bride who wants to step out of the typical bridal box.
Transgender Visibility: Kristin Russo Hosts PBS’ First Person Series
We’ve got the clip of a super important new show debuting from WNET Interactive Engagement Group and PBS Digital Studios about gender identity, sexuality and…
These Boots Were Made for Walking … Down the Aisle
Having an outdoor wedding? Get out of your traditional mode and start making your own rules—nobody likes a weather-struck wardrobe look! Just be sure to…
Fashion Designers Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra Wed
OUT Magazine’s Truman Says is reporting the (gay!) marriage of Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra, the handsome duo behind the womenswear label Costello Tagliapietra….
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California