Chicago-based Mignoette Bridal is offering a new collection by designer Alyssa Kristin, and these gowns are to die for.
Chicago-based Mignotte Bridal, a lesbian-owned bridal boutique, has just released a new collection of gowns by designer Alyssa Kristin. Alyssa’s inaugural collection effortlessly balances timeless elegance with Hollywood glamour. Alyssa Kristin designs for brides who epitomize style and grace and have a confident sense of self. Alyssa’s design philosophy is to enable women to embrace their femininity through refreshingly chic yet understated gowns. Her gowns celebrate the feminine figure while conveying a sense of romantic refinement. Alyssa enjoys pushing the “bridal” boundaries to create fresh, yet timeless designs. The Alyssa Kristin bride finds beauty in the details, rejoices in the non-traditional, and wants a gown to reflect her unique personality.
About Mignonette Bridal: Mignonette is a unique one-stop shop for anyone who wants to have a romantic wedding. Set in the heart of Chicago’s bustling Lakeview neighborhood, Mignonette is a calming oasis in the whirlwind of wedding planning. The tiny jewel box of a shop offers brides undivided attention and genuine, no-pressure advice on everything from style and fit to accessories. Filled to the brim with locally made, vintage-inspired treasures, Mignonette invites you to stay awhile and dream about your big day. Exposed brick, cream-and-turquoise walls lined with gold grosgrain trim, and a fireplace in the dressing room all help to make this former antique shop the perfect place to find everything you will need for a day that is uniquely yours. Mignonette is proud to be the only Midwest showroom for Alyssa Kristin Bridal, ReDefined Designs, and Due Sorelle. Brides can browse gown samples from our carefully-chosen designers, make an appointment to have owner Kpoene’ Kofi-Nicklin custom-design a Mignonette gown just for you, or check out the collection of veils, headpieces, and wedding sashes. Mignonette also specializes in alterations, styling, and vendor recommendations.
Visit Mignonette Bridal at www.MignonetteBridal.com!
Photos by Emilia Jane Schobieri.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married