When considering wedding favors for your guests, why not think about the gift of a delicious tea?
Tea is one of those things that just soothes the soul. It’s relaxing, it’s tasty and it can even help to cure a cold. Heck, even the Queen loves to steep. (And by Queen, we mean Lady O, as in Oprah.) Why not step outside of the traditional wedding favor box and give your guests something that they can take home with them and enjoy, time after time? We’ve rounded up 3 different teas (and tea accessories) that are sure to make your guests feel right at home.
This delicious herbal tea, infused with chamomile, lavender and lemon balm, is sure to invoke sweet dreams and a wonderful state of relaxation. This is the perfect tea to drink before heading to bed. Pair it with a good book and you’ll be set!
Honey makes the perfect accompaniment to a hot mug of tea. Pair a few of these with a bag of delicious loose leaf herbal tea and you’ll have the perfect cup of relaxation.
These personalized tea tins are adorable, and what’s inside is even better. This bridal tea by Harney & Sons is a sweet blend of white tea, pink rosebuds, vanilla and lemon. This would be the perfect tea to give to special guests, or even your bridal party.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot