When considering wedding favors for your guests, why not think about the gift of a delicious tea?
Tea is one of those things that just soothes the soul. It’s relaxing, it’s tasty and it can even help to cure a cold. Heck, even the Queen loves to steep. (And by Queen, we mean Lady O, as in Oprah.) Why not step outside of the traditional wedding favor box and give your guests something that they can take home with them and enjoy, time after time? We’ve rounded up 3 different teas (and tea accessories) that are sure to make your guests feel right at home.
This delicious herbal tea, infused with chamomile, lavender and lemon balm, is sure to invoke sweet dreams and a wonderful state of relaxation. This is the perfect tea to drink before heading to bed. Pair it with a good book and you’ll be set!
Honey makes the perfect accompaniment to a hot mug of tea. Pair a few of these with a bag of delicious loose leaf herbal tea and you’ll have the perfect cup of relaxation.
These personalized tea tins are adorable, and what’s inside is even better. This bridal tea by Harney & Sons is a sweet blend of white tea, pink rosebuds, vanilla and lemon. This would be the perfect tea to give to special guests, or even your bridal party.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot