Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
“Organic beauty and authentic love tether the movement of this editorial shoot. Working with two real, married couples and LGBTQ-inclusive vendors, these images tell the story of love, support and the beauty found in the smallest of details.
Aiming to expand the sense of community rallying around couples, we chose to include two real couples instead of one. With this shoot, we wanted to go further by showing that both wives and husbands are radiant, stunning and embody genuine, committed love.
Inspired by the concepts of the freedom we feel within marriage, we chose a golden field with tall grass, a cream-based color scheme, light, linen fabrics and intimate, light-hearted details.” —from the event planner, Unions With Celia
Photographer: Elise Abigail Photo
Event Planner: Unions With Celia
Dress Store: Tesori Bridal
Tuxedos and Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
Hair Stylist: Wenzel Salon
Floral Designer: C-Street Flowers
Design and Decor: The Vintage Rental Company
Design and Decor: Wildly Collective
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York