Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Monochromatic colors and organic beauty were the inspiration behind this styled shoot featuring two real married couples.
Rainbow double wedding inspiration
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
With painted greens and lots of mixed foliage, this shoot is filled with texture from beginning to end. My intention with this industrial, modern, and textured shoot is to convey that no matter what, love is love. I really was inspired by the rainbow colors in Pride.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia