For anyone looking for ways to incorporate little pops of Pride into your special day, this styled photo shoot is for you.
The shoot was designed to celebrate love and LGBTQ+ Pride. It features rainbows, confetti and a real, over-the-moon couple who selected their own wardrobe based on what they felt fit their personalities best.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Lindsay & Co. Photo
Flowers: Petalsos DC
Hair & Makeup: The Stylist Abroad
Attire: theirs or Rent The Runway
Stationary: Grateful Heart Shop
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line