For anyone looking for ways to incorporate little pops of Pride into your special day, this styled photo shoot is for you.
The shoot was designed to celebrate love and LGBTQ+ Pride. It features rainbows, confetti and a real, over-the-moon couple who selected their own wardrobe based on what they felt fit their personalities best.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Lindsay & Co. Photo
Flowers: Petalsos DC
Hair & Makeup: The Stylist Abroad
Attire: theirs or Rent The Runway
Stationary: Grateful Heart Shop
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor