Love was in the air at this magical Canadian wedding
Michelle and Tory describe their June 2019 wedding in Ontario, Canada, as “a magical day surrounded by our closest family and friends.”
“Love was in the air,” they say. “It was undeniable to all those who witnessed it.”
At the ceremony, Michelle’s two daughters walked her down the aisle, and Tory walked with her father. At the reception, the couple danced their first dance to Callum Scott’s You are the Reason.
Michelle and Tory encourage other couples to focus on the beauty of the day as much as possible.
“The day happens so fast,” they say. “Embrace the moments.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Van Daele & Russell
Venue: Hacienda Sarria
Florist: Sari Yorke
Planner: Hacienda Sarria
Band: Neon Nostalgic
Attire: Mikaella Bridal
Jewelry: The Vault Milton
Caterer: Hacienda Sarria
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds