Botanical Gardens elopement honoring Guatemalan culture
The day was filled with colors, patterns, and most importantly, endless joy.
This dreamy styled elopement on an organic flower farm was designed to celebrate LGBTQ+ acceptance
There was also an educational component so that photographers could invest in the work of learning how to avoid unintentionally excluding this clientele.
Love was in the air at this magical Canadian wedding
“Love was in the air…It was undeniable to all those who witnessed it.”
Beach engagement photos at Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario
Lauren and Victoria celebrated their engagement with beach photos on Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario, in Canada.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles