Botanical Gardens elopement honoring Guatemalan culture
The day was filled with colors, patterns, and most importantly, endless joy.
This dreamy styled elopement on an organic flower farm was designed to celebrate LGBTQ+ acceptance
There was also an educational component so that photographers could invest in the work of learning how to avoid unintentionally excluding this clientele.
Love was in the air at this magical Canadian wedding
“Love was in the air…It was undeniable to all those who witnessed it.”
Beach engagement photos at Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario
Lauren and Victoria celebrated their engagement with beach photos on Sunset Beach in St. Catharines, Ontario, in Canada.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli