Danielle and Jessie celebrated their engagement with an orchard engagement shoot in Ontario. For their wedding, the couple went for a black and white theme. Danielle wore a white strapless dress embellished with beading and Jessie wore a black, strapless wedding gown, with a bit of embellishment at the waist, contrasting Danielle’s all white look.
Blue Converse were the shoes of the day. The marriers sported the sneakers under their wedding dresses. Wedding attendants sported blue Converse with their blue dresses that matched the blue pocket squares tucked in the jackets of the gray attendant suits.
At the reception guests found their seats from a rustic wooden sign that had table lists clothes-pinned to the board. Tables were decorated with black tablecloths, the opposite of the head table which was covered with a white table cloth. Candles and white bouquets created centerpieces to dress up the all black look.
Two glass birds were the small statement cake topper on their white two tier cake which surprised guests with six rainbow layers inside.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida