Danielle and Jessie celebrated their engagement with an orchard engagement shoot in Ontario. For their wedding, the couple went for a black and white theme. Danielle wore a white strapless dress embellished with beading and Jessie wore a black, strapless wedding gown, with a bit of embellishment at the waist, contrasting Danielle’s all white look.
Blue Converse were the shoes of the day. The marriers sported the sneakers under their wedding dresses. Wedding attendants sported blue Converse with their blue dresses that matched the blue pocket squares tucked in the jackets of the gray attendant suits.
At the reception guests found their seats from a rustic wooden sign that had table lists clothes-pinned to the board. Tables were decorated with black tablecloths, the opposite of the head table which was covered with a white table cloth. Candles and white bouquets created centerpieces to dress up the all black look.
Two glass birds were the small statement cake topper on their white two tier cake which surprised guests with six rainbow layers inside.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married