Danielle and Jessie celebrated their engagement with an orchard engagement shoot in Ontario. For their wedding, the couple went for a black and white theme. Danielle wore a white strapless dress embellished with beading and Jessie wore a black, strapless wedding gown, with a bit of embellishment at the waist, contrasting Danielle’s all white look.
Blue Converse were the shoes of the day. The marriers sported the sneakers under their wedding dresses. Wedding attendants sported blue Converse with their blue dresses that matched the blue pocket squares tucked in the jackets of the gray attendant suits.
At the reception guests found their seats from a rustic wooden sign that had table lists clothes-pinned to the board. Tables were decorated with black tablecloths, the opposite of the head table which was covered with a white table cloth. Candles and white bouquets created centerpieces to dress up the all black look.
Two glass birds were the small statement cake topper on their white two tier cake which surprised guests with six rainbow layers inside.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York