Danielle and Jessie celebrated their engagement with an orchard engagement shoot in Ontario. For their wedding, the couple went for a black and white theme. Danielle wore a white strapless dress embellished with beading and Jessie wore a black, strapless wedding gown, with a bit of embellishment at the waist, contrasting Danielle’s all white look.
Blue Converse were the shoes of the day. The marriers sported the sneakers under their wedding dresses. Wedding attendants sported blue Converse with their blue dresses that matched the blue pocket squares tucked in the jackets of the gray attendant suits.
At the reception guests found their seats from a rustic wooden sign that had table lists clothes-pinned to the board. Tables were decorated with black tablecloths, the opposite of the head table which was covered with a white table cloth. Candles and white bouquets created centerpieces to dress up the all black look.
Two glass birds were the small statement cake topper on their white two tier cake which surprised guests with six rainbow layers inside.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal