As the old adage goes, you’ll want to include, “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,” into your wedding day look. Something blue can be the hardest to check off the list, especially if blue isn’t part of your wedding day color scheme.
Go for a bold statement with an all blue look, make a subtle nod to the phrase with a blue statement piece or honor the tradition silently with your something blue hidden inside your outfit or on the backside of your tie or other accessory.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal