As the old adage goes, you’ll want to include, “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,” into your wedding day look. Something blue can be the hardest to check off the list, especially if blue isn’t part of your wedding day color scheme.
Go for a bold statement with an all blue look, make a subtle nod to the phrase with a blue statement piece or honor the tradition silently with your something blue hidden inside your outfit or on the backside of your tie or other accessory.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts