As the old adage goes, you’ll want to include, “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,” into your wedding day look. Something blue can be the hardest to check off the list, especially if blue isn’t part of your wedding day color scheme.
Go for a bold statement with an all blue look, make a subtle nod to the phrase with a blue statement piece or honor the tradition silently with your something blue hidden inside your outfit or on the backside of your tie or other accessory.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day