As the old adage goes, you’ll want to include, “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,” into your wedding day look. Something blue can be the hardest to check off the list, especially if blue isn’t part of your wedding day color scheme.
Go for a bold statement with an all blue look, make a subtle nod to the phrase with a blue statement piece or honor the tradition silently with your something blue hidden inside your outfit or on the backside of your tie or other accessory.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding