Engagement sessions are a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera before your wedding day. Danielle and Jessie prepared for a wedding day in front of a camera with their engagement shoot, and used the time to get to know their wedding photographer better for their upcoming nuptials in November.
Jessie and Danielle incorporated turquoise elements into their outfits, wearing a bright, gradient turquoise button-up shirt and complimenting teal shoes to brighten up a white and grey patterned dress.
The orchard they chose provided a variety of scenery opportunities to capture the beauty of nature and an Ontario sunset. Trees with white buds, fields and farmhouses, picturesque wooden fences and waterfront views created romantic photos for the soon-to-be married couple.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot