Engagement sessions are a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera before your wedding day. Danielle and Jessie prepared for a wedding day in front of a camera with their engagement shoot, and used the time to get to know their wedding photographer better for their upcoming nuptials in November.
Jessie and Danielle incorporated turquoise elements into their outfits, wearing a bright, gradient turquoise button-up shirt and complimenting teal shoes to brighten up a white and grey patterned dress.
The orchard they chose provided a variety of scenery opportunities to capture the beauty of nature and an Ontario sunset. Trees with white buds, fields and farmhouses, picturesque wooden fences and waterfront views created romantic photos for the soon-to-be married couple.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights