This moody and romantic elopement inspiration takes place in the historic St. Augustine Distillery in St. Augustine, Florida. The couple, Curtis and Alan, have been married for six years and had to drive from North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to get legally married.
Curtis has been friends with Little Miss Reds Photography for 15 years now. They planned this styled shoot to help get wedding photos for Curtis and Alan. They all loved St. Augustine, Florida, and the history there. In this styled shoot, they kept with the warm rich tones of the distillery with the florals and reception settings.
Photographer: Little Miss Reds Photography
Event Planner: Weddings and Designs by Becca
Event Venue: St. Augustine Distillery
Jewelry: Nicole Cruz Engagement Rings
Invitation Designer: Things Very Special, Inc.
Floral Designer: Malia Floral Design
Rentals: Stag and Doe Vintage
Design and Decor: Stag and Doe Vintage
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
- Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior