Moody, romantic distillery elopement inspiration
This moody and romantic elopement inspiration takes place in the historic St. Augustine Distillery in St. Augustine, Florida. The couple, Curtis and Alan, have been married for six years and had to drive from North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to get legally married.
Curtis has been friends with Little Miss Reds Photography for 15 years now. They planned this styled shoot to help get wedding photos for Curtis and Alan. They all loved St. Augustine, Florida, and the history there. In this styled shoot, they kept with the warm rich tones of the distillery with the florals and reception settings.
Photographer: Little Miss Reds Photography
Event Planner: Weddings and Designs by Becca
Event Venue: St. Augustine Distillery
Jewelry: Nicole Cruz Engagement Rings
Invitation Designer: Things Very Special, Inc.
Floral Designer: Malia Floral Design
Rentals: Stag and Doe Vintage
Design and Decor: Stag and Doe Vintage
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland