Moody, romantic distillery elopement inspiration
This moody and romantic elopement inspiration takes place in the historic St. Augustine Distillery in St. Augustine, Florida. The couple, Curtis and Alan, have been married for six years and had to drive from North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to get legally married.
Curtis has been friends with Little Miss Reds Photography for 15 years now. They planned this styled shoot to help get wedding photos for Curtis and Alan. They all loved St. Augustine, Florida, and the history there. In this styled shoot, they kept with the warm rich tones of the distillery with the florals and reception settings.
Photographer: Little Miss Reds Photography
Event Planner: Weddings and Designs by Becca
Event Venue: St. Augustine Distillery
Jewelry: Nicole Cruz Engagement Rings
Invitation Designer: Things Very Special, Inc.
Floral Designer: Malia Floral Design
Rentals: Stag and Doe Vintage
Design and Decor: Stag and Doe Vintage
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal