Moody, romantic distillery elopement inspiration
This moody and romantic elopement inspiration takes place in the historic St. Augustine Distillery in St. Augustine, Florida. The couple, Curtis and Alan, have been married for six years and had to drive from North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to get legally married.
Curtis has been friends with Little Miss Reds Photography for 15 years now. They planned this styled shoot to help get wedding photos for Curtis and Alan. They all loved St. Augustine, Florida, and the history there. In this styled shoot, they kept with the warm rich tones of the distillery with the florals and reception settings.
Photographer: Little Miss Reds Photography
Event Planner: Weddings and Designs by Becca
Event Venue: St. Augustine Distillery
Jewelry: Nicole Cruz Engagement Rings
Invitation Designer: Things Very Special, Inc.
Floral Designer: Malia Floral Design
Rentals: Stag and Doe Vintage
Design and Decor: Stag and Doe Vintage
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion