Moody, romantic distillery elopement inspiration
This moody and romantic elopement inspiration takes place in the historic St. Augustine Distillery in St. Augustine, Florida. The couple, Curtis and Alan, have been married for six years and had to drive from North Carolina to Washington, D.C., to get legally married.
Curtis has been friends with Little Miss Reds Photography for 15 years now. They planned this styled shoot to help get wedding photos for Curtis and Alan. They all loved St. Augustine, Florida, and the history there. In this styled shoot, they kept with the warm rich tones of the distillery with the florals and reception settings.
Photographer: Little Miss Reds Photography
Event Planner: Weddings and Designs by Becca
Event Venue: St. Augustine Distillery
Jewelry: Nicole Cruz Engagement Rings
Invitation Designer: Things Very Special, Inc.
Floral Designer: Malia Floral Design
Rentals: Stag and Doe Vintage
Design and Decor: Stag and Doe Vintage
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal