Botanical Sunday Funday brunch themed wedding
Cynthia and Amy had a Sunday Funday brunch themed botanical wedding in a reclaimed industrial space in Baltimore, Maryland. Their early fall wedding had ethereal, antique and elegant vibes. Their first dance was to “Dreams” by The Cranberries.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t feel like you have to have your wedding fit any kind of tradition or mold. Make it what you want, make it reflect who you are as a couple.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
I only contacted vendors that showed LGBTQ+ couples on their websites as past clients because I know that there would be no awkwardness.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
How excited all of our vendors seemed to be about being a part of our wedding.
Photographer: Anthony Sekellick
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mt. Washington Mill Dye House
Florist: Steel Cut Flower Co
Planner: Anna The Otherside Creatives
DJ: Baltimore Sound
Invitations: Jenn DiMenna
Videographer: Anthony Sekellick
Catering &Cake Designer: Copper Kitchen
Lettering: Calligraphy Grove Lettering Co
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married