Botanical Sunday Funday brunch themed wedding
Cynthia and Amy had a Sunday Funday brunch themed botanical wedding in a reclaimed industrial space in Baltimore, Maryland. Their early fall wedding had ethereal, antique and elegant vibes. Their first dance was to “Dreams” by The Cranberries.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t feel like you have to have your wedding fit any kind of tradition or mold. Make it what you want, make it reflect who you are as a couple.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
I only contacted vendors that showed LGBTQ+ couples on their websites as past clients because I know that there would be no awkwardness.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
How excited all of our vendors seemed to be about being a part of our wedding.
Photographer: Anthony Sekellick
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mt. Washington Mill Dye House
Florist: Steel Cut Flower Co
Planner: Anna The Otherside Creatives
DJ: Baltimore Sound
Invitations: Jenn DiMenna
Videographer: Anthony Sekellick
Catering &Cake Designer: Copper Kitchen
Lettering: Calligraphy Grove Lettering Co
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country