Botanical Sunday Funday brunch themed wedding
Cynthia and Amy had a Sunday Funday brunch themed botanical wedding in a reclaimed industrial space in Baltimore, Maryland. Their early fall wedding had ethereal, antique and elegant vibes. Their first dance was to “Dreams” by The Cranberries.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t feel like you have to have your wedding fit any kind of tradition or mold. Make it what you want, make it reflect who you are as a couple.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
I only contacted vendors that showed LGBTQ+ couples on their websites as past clients because I know that there would be no awkwardness.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
How excited all of our vendors seemed to be about being a part of our wedding.
Photographer: Anthony Sekellick
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mt. Washington Mill Dye House
Florist: Steel Cut Flower Co
Planner: Anna The Otherside Creatives
DJ: Baltimore Sound
Invitations: Jenn DiMenna
Videographer: Anthony Sekellick
Catering &Cake Designer: Copper Kitchen
Lettering: Calligraphy Grove Lettering Co
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory