Botanical Sunday Funday brunch themed wedding
Cynthia and Amy had a Sunday Funday brunch themed botanical wedding in a reclaimed industrial space in Baltimore, Maryland. Their early fall wedding had ethereal, antique and elegant vibes. Their first dance was to “Dreams” by The Cranberries.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t feel like you have to have your wedding fit any kind of tradition or mold. Make it what you want, make it reflect who you are as a couple.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
I only contacted vendors that showed LGBTQ+ couples on their websites as past clients because I know that there would be no awkwardness.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
How excited all of our vendors seemed to be about being a part of our wedding.
Photographer: Anthony Sekellick
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mt. Washington Mill Dye House
Florist: Steel Cut Flower Co
Planner: Anna The Otherside Creatives
DJ: Baltimore Sound
Invitations: Jenn DiMenna
Videographer: Anthony Sekellick
Catering &Cake Designer: Copper Kitchen
Lettering: Calligraphy Grove Lettering Co
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles