Botanical Sunday Funday brunch themed wedding
Cynthia and Amy had a Sunday Funday brunch themed botanical wedding in a reclaimed industrial space in Baltimore, Maryland. Their early fall wedding had ethereal, antique and elegant vibes. Their first dance was to “Dreams” by The Cranberries.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Don’t feel like you have to have your wedding fit any kind of tradition or mold. Make it what you want, make it reflect who you are as a couple.
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
I only contacted vendors that showed LGBTQ+ couples on their websites as past clients because I know that there would be no awkwardness.
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
How excited all of our vendors seemed to be about being a part of our wedding.
Photographer: Anthony Sekellick
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mt. Washington Mill Dye House
Florist: Steel Cut Flower Co
Planner: Anna The Otherside Creatives
DJ: Baltimore Sound
Invitations: Jenn DiMenna
Videographer: Anthony Sekellick
Catering &Cake Designer: Copper Kitchen
Lettering: Calligraphy Grove Lettering Co
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
- Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior