19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Carlo and Ron had a tropical destination wedding outside by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, complete with guests wearing white per Mexican tradition.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
If you’re thinking of eloping, try one of these 12 unique destinations
Planning for your elopement is exciting, but can also be a challenge. If you’re still trying to figure out the place, here are 12 unique destinations.
Moody, intimate farm winter elopement in Purcellville, Virginia
This moody and intimate winter elopement inspiration features candelight, rustic decor, southern vibes and plenty of love.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Southwestern succulent desert wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taylor and Amy had the vibes of the Southwest (with succulents and deserts in all their glory) at their summer wedding in Santa Fe, New Mexio.
Early summer military farm wedding in Kettering, Ohio
Kayla and Autumn got married in September just after summer began at Polen Farm, a nineteenth-century farmhouse in Kettering, Ohio.
This winter mountain elopement on the Dolomites in Italy is seriously cozy
Costanzo and Matteo had a cozy winter elopement on the Dolomites mountain range in northeastern Italy with gorgeous views of Lake Braies.
Intimate summer wedding in the woods surrounded by nature
Just and Dan had an intimate early July summer wedding in the woods of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, where they were surrounded by love and nature.
This moody fall ranch wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains is a dream
Lochlyn and Melanie had a moody fall wedding in October at the Rivers Bend Ranch in the Blue Ridge Mountains outside of Shenandoah, Virginia.
Rustic and romantic wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
Michael and Ian run the blog I Love That For You and were part of this rustic, romantic wedding inspiration in downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Utah mountains are the backdrop for this Zion National Park engagement
Jessica and Jamie took their engagement photos at Zion National Park against the backdrop of mountains and cliffs in Springdale, Utah.
Iridescent bohemian wedding inspiration for the nature lover
Dustin and Gage’s intimate, iridescent bohemian styled shoot offers the perfect wedding inspiration for any nature lover who wants an elemental event.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams