There’s something special about fall weddings—whether it’s the picturesque foliage, the crisp air, or the fact that this time of year tends to signal turning inward and making our homes cozier for the winter. Maybe you’re planning for a fall wedding of your own in the next few years, or maybe yours is right around the corner. Either way, check out some of the fall weddings we love to get inspired and feel the love.
We love that these two decorated pumpkins with their wedding date on them—and we love those boots!
We love that Bree proposed to Brigi during an American Horror Story marathon after several foiled attempts at popping the question, and we also adore their flowers and sparkler exit.
We love that Margaret and Sarah exchanged letters on the day of their wedding and that their venue was Sarah’s family lake house. And we’re obsessed with the lace detailing on these dresses!
We’re in love with all the gorgeous foliage shots that Greg and Matt took at their vineyard wedding. Their traditional Jewish ceremony took place under a chuppah and the two participated in the breaking of the glass. And all the rustic decor is beautiful!
We love the woodsy photos that Audrey and Krista took at their intimate, quiet wedding, and that they designed the reception themselves. The lace runner is stunning, and we’re loving these cabin vibes.
Atlanta grooms Patric and Darin went for a bountiful harvest theme, drawing upon natural elements for their wedding décor of pumpkins, corn, birds, and cotton with hay bales for guest seating. Their ceremony was truly unparalleled in its creativity.
We love all the fall flavor that Duane and Bryan put into their wedding—bittersweet, burlap, lights, twigs, lanterns, sunflowers, pumpkins, mums, and corn stalks. And their cake is seriously gorgeous!
Karen and Sarah’s wedding was set in lovely shades of purple and lavender, and we’re really loving this color scheme. We also can’t get over their shoes (the boots! the teal!) and how happy they looked during their first dance.
We love Patrick and Ganesh’s wedding in Brooklyn, New York, complete with city skylines, street art, and stunning autumn-inspired decor like succulents, hanging mason jars, and twinkling lights.
Anything camp-themed, we’re so here for. And we adore those invitations and the stunning looks Andreia and Veronica wore for their big day!
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal