Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
10 fall weddings we love
There’s something special about fall weddings—whether it’s the picturesque foliage, the crisp air. Maybe you’re planning for a fall wedding of your own in the next few years, or maybe yours is right around the corner. Check out some of the fall weddings we love to get inspired and feel the love.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Sweet Philadelphia Engagement Session with Energetic Pops of Red
Carrie and Mel’s Philadelphia engagement session with Sarah Rachel Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day