Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
10 fall weddings we love
There’s something special about fall weddings—whether it’s the picturesque foliage, the crisp air. Maybe you’re planning for a fall wedding of your own in the next few years, or maybe yours is right around the corner. Check out some of the fall weddings we love to get inspired and feel the love.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Sweet Philadelphia Engagement Session with Energetic Pops of Red
Carrie and Mel’s Philadelphia engagement session with Sarah Rachel Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor