Sweet Philadelphia Engagement Session with Energetic Pops of Red
From Sarah Rachel, the photographer:
One of the things I love most about doing Philadelphia engagement sessions is getting to know my couples! Carrie and Mel were amazing to work with and to photograph! In chatting with them, I learned they had their first date at Reef Restaurant in Philly, and their proposal took place on a romantic horse-and-carriage ride in historic Philadelphia. Their favorite ways to spend time together are cuddling up watching movies and chatting late into the night! I also learned that they both like the right side of their faces photographed and what they are truly looking forward to on their big day—fun, food and dancing, dancing, dancing! Carrie and Mel are so much fun to be around because they exuberate positive energy, laughter and love. I am sincerely looking forward to their September wedding day, and their cheerful, animated nature!
Photography: Sarah Rachel Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 wedding leather jacket looks that are the perfect level of drama
- 5 effortless ways to bring sophistication to your LGBTQ+ wedding decor
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Adventure engagement photos in the mountains
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration