Sweet Philadelphia Engagement Session with Energetic Pops of Red
From Sarah Rachel, the photographer:
One of the things I love most about doing Philadelphia engagement sessions is getting to know my couples! Carrie and Mel were amazing to work with and to photograph! In chatting with them, I learned they had their first date at Reef Restaurant in Philly, and their proposal took place on a romantic horse-and-carriage ride in historic Philadelphia. Their favorite ways to spend time together are cuddling up watching movies and chatting late into the night! I also learned that they both like the right side of their faces photographed and what they are truly looking forward to on their big day—fun, food and dancing, dancing, dancing! Carrie and Mel are so much fun to be around because they exuberate positive energy, laughter and love. I am sincerely looking forward to their September wedding day, and their cheerful, animated nature!
Photography: Sarah Rachael Photography
For more LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming wedding vendors and venues around the globe who embrace gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and queer couples, search our directory of vetted creative professionals.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot