Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
Steph and Nicole met in Sunday school as children, grew up as best friends, and by their senior year of high school began dating. Six years later they said “I do” in their hometown of Duluth, Minnesota.
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything they love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
Their venues showed off the city skyline and celebrated by the lake. There also was a surprise on their wedding day, when the bride’s sister went into labor and introduced their new niece to the world to celebrate with them!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding