Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
Steph and Nicole met in Sunday school as children, grew up as best friends, and by their senior year of high school began dating. Six years later they said “I do” in their hometown of Duluth, Minnesota.
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything they love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
Their venues showed off the city skyline and celebrated by the lake. There also was a surprise on their wedding day, when the bride’s sister went into labor and introduced their new niece to the world to celebrate with them!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding