Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
Steph and Nicole met in Sunday school as children, grew up as best friends, and by their senior year of high school began dating. Six years later they said “I do” in their hometown of Duluth, Minnesota.
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything they love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
Their venues showed off the city skyline and celebrated by the lake. There also was a surprise on their wedding day, when the bride’s sister went into labor and introduced their new niece to the world to celebrate with them!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration