Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
Steph and Nicole met in Sunday school as children, grew up as best friends, and by their senior year of high school began dating. Six years later they said “I do” in their hometown of Duluth, Minnesota.
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything they love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
Their venues showed off the city skyline and celebrated by the lake. There also was a surprise on their wedding day, when the bride’s sister went into labor and introduced their new niece to the world to celebrate with them!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
- Fortune Feimster marries Jacquelyn Smith in intimate beach wedding
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors