Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
Steph and Nicole met in Sunday school as children, grew up as best friends, and by their senior year of high school began dating. Six years later they said “I do” in their hometown of Duluth, Minnesota.
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything they love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
Their venues showed off the city skyline and celebrated by the lake. There also was a surprise on their wedding day, when the bride’s sister went into labor and introduced their new niece to the world to celebrate with them!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California