High school sweethearts marry after 10 years in colorful beach ceremony
I married my high school sweetheart, Macey, after 10 years together in a colorful beach ceremony in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
My partner and I are just beginning the wedding planning process, and I’m going to get more comfortable telling people I’ve just met that we’re engaged. After all, I don’t want anyone involved in my wedding who isn’t proud to support the LGBTQ+ community and be part of a queer wedding.
Columbia, South Carolina high school sweetheart proposal
This couple’s photo shoot turned into a high school sweetheart proposal. Taylor hid the ring in her photographer’s camera bag, then pulled it out for a surprise shot midway through the shoot.
Minnesota Lakefront Lesbian Wedding Celebrates Family
This intimate lakefront lesbian wedding embraced everything the couple love about their city, from getting ready in their new home, the rings and jewelry made by local jewelers and an agate from the shore of Lake Superior.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot