White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s Bowers Museum wedding was an elegant affair filled with white and gold detailing and a rainbow cake.
Golden Gate Park wedding with a gay musical surprise
Jason and Eugene exchanged vows under a gorgeous windmill during their Golden Gate Park wedding. Guests enjoyed a delicious meal and live musical performance.
California coastal engagement
A California coastal engagement: “It has taken years for the most important people in my life to accept my sexual orientation. I’ve not only struggled with being accepted by family, friends and society but I’ve struggled throughout the years to find the right partner. I almost gave up on love.”
Sacramento, California, vegan lesbian wedding with ancestor table
Tangie and Melissa’s Sacramento, California, vegan lesbian wedding with ancestor table
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point