Best states to start an LGBTQ+ family and more news this week
This week in family news: the best states to start an LGBTQ+ family, Delaware may start outing transgender students to their parents, New Jersey signs supportive transgender bills into law and more.
Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
Scavenger hunt proposal with engagement session on the beaches of La Jolla, California
One epic scavenger hunt ended with an engagement ring and this happy couple celebrating their love in a breathtaking La, Jolla California engagement session.
White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s Bowers Museum wedding was an elegant affair filled with white and gold detailing and a rainbow cake.
Golden Gate Park wedding with a gay musical surprise
Jason and Eugene exchanged vows under a gorgeous windmill during their Golden Gate Park wedding. Guests enjoyed a delicious meal and live musical performance.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL