San Francisco restaurant wedding with jazz band and dog cake topper
Matt and Alex’s September wedding took place at the lovely Sens Restaurant in San Francisco.
The outdoor space included a snazzy fireplace and was decorated with beautiful succulents and wood carved dinnerware. The couple celebrated with a jazz band, a custom crossword puzzle for guests, and a unique geometric cake that included a topper of their adorable dog, who also got to attend the celebration.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Sens Restaurant
Photographer: Apollo Fotografie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
- Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
- Vote for the best LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding and event pros in the 2021 Equally Wed Awards
- Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
- A North Carolina proposal filled with sunflowers