San Francisco restaurant wedding with jazz band and dog cake topper
Matt and Alex’s September wedding took place at the lovely Sens Restaurant in San Francisco.
The outdoor space included a snazzy fireplace and was decorated with beautiful succulents and wood carved dinnerware. The couple celebrated with a jazz band, a custom crossword puzzle for guests, and a unique geometric cake that included a topper of their adorable dog, who also got to attend the celebration.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Sens Restaurant
Photographer: Apollo Fotografie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples