San Francisco restaurant wedding with jazz band and dog cake topper
Matt and Alex’s September wedding took place at the lovely Sens Restaurant in San Francisco.
The outdoor space included a snazzy fireplace and was decorated with beautiful succulents and wood carved dinnerware. The couple celebrated with a jazz band, a custom crossword puzzle for guests, and a unique geometric cake that included a topper of their adorable dog, who also got to attend the celebration.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Sens Restaurant
Photographer: Apollo Fotografie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor