Channel Cupid in your wedding day with a red-and-white color palette.
Channel Cupid in your wedding day with a red-and-white color palette. The iconic scheme for Valentine’s Day screams romance year-round, and by playing with different textures and patterns, such as damask, chevron or polka dots, couples can keep the look fresh.
The classic combination lends itself to a wide variety of styles—add a touch of black for elegant sophistication, an accent of navy for a modern party or a dusting of gold for a rustic chic soiree.
Real Weddings Mindy and Julie, photography by All Digital Photo and Video (top left); Sparkle and Hay (top right); cake by talkcraftytome.com; gown by Vera Wang (middle left); stationery by Wedding Paper Divas; Polka Dot Bride (bottom left); Photography by Ivy Weddings as featured on The Bride’s Café (bottom middle); Photography by J. Shipley as featured on Bridal Musings (bottom right)
Real Weddings Marie and Elysa, photography by Dixie Lee Photography (top left); Photography by Erin Hearts Court as featured on Inspired by This (top, middle); Photography by Alea Lovely as featured on Wedding Chicks; bow tie available at thetiebar.com for $15; Photography by Robyn Van Dyke Photography as featured on Every Last Detail (bottom, left); Photography by Halberg Photographers as featured on Santa Barbara Chic (bottom, middle); Photography by Lilia Ahner as featured on Wedding Chicks (bottom right)
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot