I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored...
I’m asexual—here’s how I wish we celebrated Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is more complicated as an asexual adult. Where it used to be about celebrating everyone that you love—whether those feelings are platonic or...
Queer your Valentine’s Day with gifts by the LGBTQ+ community
Here at Equally Wed, we're sweet on love, visibility and representation of our LGBTQ+ community. In the spirit of celebrating people like us, we're dedicating...
Southern Family Farm Engagement Session with Whiskey, Roosters and Goats
Josh and Matt are a sweet southern couple who share a fondness for some good whiskey!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches