I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored…
I’m asexual—here’s how I wish we celebrated Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is more complicated as an asexual adult. Where it used to be about celebrating everyone that you love—whether those feelings are platonic or romantic—Valentine’s Day is now a nightmare for me. No matter where you turn, love is being conflated with sexual desire, and it’s frankly exhausting.
Queer your Valentine’s Day with gifts by the LGBTQ+ community
Here at Equally Wed, we’re sweet on love, visibility and representation of our LGBTQ+ community. In the spirit of celebrating people like us, we’re dedicating our Valentine’s gift guide to products from our own community. #forusbyus
Southern Family Farm Engagement Session with Whiskey, Roosters and Goats
Josh and Matt are a sweet southern couple who share a fondness for some good whiskey!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding