Live music for southern weddings
Southern weddings tend more toward traditional, including the band or DJ leading the way as the MC. And there’s nothing the MC likes more than getting the wedding guests to have a fantastic time.
Emerald Empire, a traveling wedding band that plays in Charlotte, Atlanta, Savannah, Charleston, Raleigh, Nashville, and surrounding areas, is dedicated to offering a stellar performance and encouraging your guests to dance the night away.
Emerald Empire plays a high-energy mix of old-school favorites, top 40, Motown, rock, funk, jazz, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, country and more. Some of the more popular songs they’re known for performing are Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered,” “Timber” by Kesha and Pitbull, Prince’s “Kiss,” and, of course, “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd. That’s pretty varied, right?
The Emerald Empire Band is a premium, customizable 3-14 piece band specializing in high-energy music for weddings—at a sensible price. The band prides itself on having a “cooler-than-average” song list that is never cheesy, and focuses squarely on filling your dance floor. With the Emerald Empire Band, you’ll get the best musicians in the country playing your favorite music, as well as your older guests. The band knows when to speed it up and then slow it down. The Emerald Empire Band is self-managed, which means you get the best musicians in the country for a fraction of the price. And you know how hard it is to stay under budget when planning a wedding.
You can see the band perform live every month at free public showcases. Make it a date night or a fun night out with friends and family while you plan your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions about the band.
This is a sponsored post from Emerald Empire Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us