Honeymoon goals: the tortilla towel
Holy guacamole! We found your next beach blanket.
Your sizzling honeymoon goals have come true with this hot-off-the-presses five-foot $35 creative towel/blanket/Mexican cuddler from The Tortilla Towel. Just remember, the secret to a long-lasting romance is laughter and lightheartedness. So wrap them up in your love.
And where to spread out your burrito towel, you might ask? We have a variety of equality-minded honeymoon and romance destinations in our preferred vendor and venue marketplace. Plus, escape vicariously to the Riviera Maya with our editorial director Kirsten Palladino.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how