Honeymoon goals: the tortilla towel
Holy guacamole! We found your next beach blanket.
Your sizzling honeymoon goals have come true with this hot-off-the-presses five-foot $35 creative towel/blanket/Mexican cuddler from The Tortilla Towel. Just remember, the secret to a long-lasting romance is laughter and lightheartedness. So wrap them up in your love.
And where to spread out your burrito towel, you might ask? We have a variety of equality-minded honeymoon and romance destinations in our preferred vendor and venue marketplace. Plus, escape vicariously to the Riviera Maya with our editorial director Kirsten Palladino.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding