Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
Chelsea and Sarah’s breathtaking elopement took place in Canada’s Yoho National Park. The couple read handwritten vows beside breathtaking views of waterfalls, lakes and the Canadian Rockies.
In honor of Sarah’s Irish Heritage, they also took part in the Celtic ritual of handfasting, which involved their hands being tied together to symbolize their union.
After saying “I Do,” the couple posed for photos along the shoreline of Emerald Lake, famous for its gorgeous turquoise water.
“In a world of COVID,” writes Afton Flynn of Film and Forest Photography, “these two were still able to find an adventure of a lifetime right in their own backyard.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Film and Forest Photography
Makeup: Alpenglow Beauty Co
Cake: Crave Cupcakes
Florist: Golden Floral Co
Officiant: Hans Lestra
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos