A colorful, sustainable vegan wedding
Kathleen and Jerica’s gorgeous Kansas City, Missouri wedding was all about love, pride and sustainability. The couple used compostable dinnerware and served all vegan food. They also had a table displaying both the American and LGBTQ+ pride flags, along with words honoring the fight for marriage equality.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Hey Tay
Venue: The Bride & The Bauer
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot