Rebecca and Maya’s nonbinary Boston Harbor wedding
With only family in attendance, Maya and Rebecca were married in August on a gorgeous sunny day while cruising through Boston Harbor.
This whirlwind virtual romance became a real-life engagement
Paul and Alexander’s whirlwind, ocean-crossing romance began when they met online in late 2020.
10 gorgeous wedding arches for your ceremony
There are endless ways to design your arch, and couples are getting extremely creative.
A beachside baby announcement
When U.K. couple Alex and Emily learned they were having a baby, they wanted to share the news with loved ones in a creative and meaningful way.
A light and airy North Carolina hotel wedding with rainbow cake
In the grand ballroom of the historic Hotel Concord in Concord, North Carolina, Laura and Virginia said, “I do.”
A styled shoot inside a Rolls-Royce museum
Despite having to postpone their wedding from 2020 to 2021, this couple couldn’t wait to celebrate with a styled shoot at a new wedding venue.
A romantic summer Brooklyn wedding
Arianne and Chrishana transformed their Brooklyn venue into what they describe as a “romantic summer oasis.”
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire