Despite having to postpone their wedding from 2020 to 2021, this couple couldn’t wait to celebrate with a styled shoot at a new wedding venue: The Park-Ward Motors Museum’s Rolls-Royce space in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
Photographed by Carol DeAnda of DeAnda Photography, the couple celebrated their love amidst the luxury automobiles, which were adorned with gorgeous floral arrangements. Bathed in warm light and hues of green, white, and deep red, the marriers wined and dined in a beautiful exposed brick room and toasted at a sweetheart table accented with candelabras and luscious greenery.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: DeAnda Photography
Venue: Park Ward Events
Planner: RaySourceFul LLC, Rachel Fersten, 773-744-4151
Men’s Tux: Volles Bridal
Video: Patrick Brown
Decor: Dish & Décor Vintage Rentals
Jewelry: Dalzell Jewelers
Hair: Paul Hyland Salon & Day Spa
Makeup: Kiss This Makeup
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding or engagement for editorial consideration.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)