Despite having to postpone their wedding from 2020 to 2021, this couple couldn’t wait to celebrate with a styled shoot at a new wedding venue: The Park-Ward Motors Museum’s Rolls-Royce space in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
Photographed by Carol DeAnda of DeAnda Photography, the couple celebrated their love amidst the luxury automobiles, which were adorned with gorgeous floral arrangements. Bathed in warm light and hues of green, white, and deep red, the marriers wined and dined in a beautiful exposed brick room and toasted at a sweetheart table accented with candelabras and luscious greenery.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: DeAnda Photography
Venue: Park Ward Events
Planner: RaySourceFul LLC, Rachel Fersten, 773-744-4151
Men’s Tux: Volles Bridal
Video: Patrick Brown
Decor: Dish & Décor Vintage Rentals
Jewelry: Dalzell Jewelers
Makeup: Kiss This Makeup
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples