5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
This Thanksgiving, we’re expressing gratitude only for the joy and happiness that LGBTQ+ marriers bring us every day, but also for the incredible photos they share with us.
Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
The couple each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
Along with 17 of their loved ones, the couple hiked up to Sedona’s Bell Rock and said “I do” surrounded by breathtaking views.
Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
Filled with unending joy, Julie and Tassia’s love for each other shines through in every photo.
Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
To make the session extra special, the couple’s two dogs joined them in adorable outfits of their own.
WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
Renee Montgomery–activist, former WNBA player, and current vice president and co-owner of the Atlanta Dream–revealed this week that she and music artist Sirena Grace got…
Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
The proposal can be watched in the final episode of the show, available on Amazon Prime.
Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
The decor included lanterns, roses, candles, Eucalyptus, baby’s breath, and wood pieces, as well as lace and chiffon drapery.
Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
“The ceremony felt like we were in a magical garden,” the couple wrote.
Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond.”
LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
While IVF is free through the Spanish healthcare system, it has only been available to partnered heterosexual women for the past six years.
California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
“We look forward to growing old together,” Anna-Mae said, “and having our own beautiful legacy to build on and maintain.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles