Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
Courtney + Jen
Elopement Location: Sedona, Arizona
Courtney and Jen wanted to elope in breathtaking Sedona to honor both their love of nature and their love for one another.
After a first look on the balcony of their Airbnb, they read their own vows to one another while standing on a gorgeous vista overlooking the red rocks of Sedona.
The very personal ceremony also opened with Jennifer playing a song on her guitar.
Following the ceremony, they celebrated just the two of them with a very scenic picnic and more lovely music.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Adventure and Vow
Beauty: Sedona Beauty Team
Caterer: Sedona Picnics
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ elopement, LGBTQ+ wedding, Sedona elopement, Sedona wedding
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot