Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
Courtney + Jen
Elopement Location: Sedona, Arizona
Courtney and Jen wanted to elope in breathtaking Sedona to honor both their love of nature and their love for one another.
After a first look on the balcony of their Airbnb, they read their own vows to one another while standing on a gorgeous vista overlooking the red rocks of Sedona.
The very personal ceremony also opened with Jennifer playing a song on her guitar.
Following the ceremony, they celebrated just the two of them with a very scenic picnic and more lovely music.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Adventure and Vow
Beauty: Sedona Beauty Team
Caterer: Sedona Picnics
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ elopement, LGBTQ+ wedding, Sedona elopement, Sedona wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights