Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
Courtney + Jen
Elopement Location: Sedona, Arizona
Courtney and Jen wanted to elope in breathtaking Sedona to honor both their love of nature and their love for one another.
After a first look on the balcony of their Airbnb, they read their own vows to one another while standing on a gorgeous vista overlooking the red rocks of Sedona.
The very personal ceremony also opened with Jennifer playing a song on her guitar.
Following the ceremony, they celebrated just the two of them with a very scenic picnic and more lovely music.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Adventure and Vow
Beauty: Sedona Beauty Team
Caterer: Sedona Picnics
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ elopement, LGBTQ+ wedding, Sedona elopement, Sedona wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles