Despite taking place on a frozen lake, this styled shoot radiates warmth. The LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors were inspired by the gorgeous landscapes that make up a Quebec winter.
“We loved the beautiful reflection of the pink sunset on the shiny blue ice,” writes planner Victoria Lafleur, adding that the creative team “wanted to play with more summery textures and colors contrasting against the winter snow. [Our winter elopement shoot] focused on flowy pampas grass, soft neutrals and boho details.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning, Styling and Rentals : Le Coeur Bohème
Photographer: Olivia Sirois Photographie
Videographer: Authentik Weddings
Florist: Pampa Style
Dessert : Cupkate and Co
Hair and Makeup: So Shivaa
Dress: Les Fleurs Studio
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches