Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
Despite taking place on a frozen lake, this styled shoot radiates warmth. The LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors were inspired by the gorgeous landscapes that make up a Quebec winter.
“We loved the beautiful reflection of the pink sunset on the shiny blue ice,” writes planner Victoria Lafleur, adding that the creative team “wanted to play with more summery textures and colors contrasting against the winter snow. [Our winter elopement shoot] focused on flowy pampas grass, soft neutrals and boho details.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planning, Styling and Rentals : Le Coeur Bohème
Photographer: Olivia Sirois Photographie
Videographer: Authentik Weddings
Florist: Pampa Style
Dessert : Cupkate and Co
Hair and Makeup: So Shivaa
Dress: Les Fleurs Studio
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles