Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
Samantha + Charlene
Engagement Location: Calgary, Canada
Samantha and Charlene are both nurses who met while working at the same hospital. They quickly fell for one another and bonded while visiting breweries and playing basketball. So, they decided to celebrate their engagement with a basketball-themed photo shoot.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Nadine McKenney Photography
Jewelry: Alberta Diamond Exchange
Venue: Ol’ Beautiful Brewery
filed under: lgbtq+ love, lgbtq+ engagement, lgbtq+ proposal, canadian engagement session, calgary engagement session, basketball engagement session
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles