Colorful wedding inspiration from an enchanting world of wildflowers
In addition to the real-life couple, Melissa and Paige, the stars of this shoot were the wildflowers, which flowed into every aspect of the design and decor.
Romantic proposal with wine and nature at Seattle’s Discovery Park
Both of us are definitely looking forward to just continuing to grow together.
WNBA star Candace Parker reveals she is married and expecting a baby
“To know me or you is to know our love. This journey hasn’t been easy. I am proud of us and what we have built and who we have grown to become both individually and together.”
Outdoor Tennessee wedding filled with twinkle lights
Surrounded by 25 loved ones, Jess and Grace said “I do” beside a tree adorned with flowers in Grace’s parent’s backyard.
For a stylish and sustainable wedding ring, go gold with Futura Jewelry
The company exclusively sells 18kt eco-friendly gold, and as such, every single purchase directly contributes to the reduction of mercury emissions from standard methods of gold mining.
Outdoor wedding with a view in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
The couple utilized a color palette of powder blue, navy, white, and sage green, as well as a few pops of rainbow as a shout out to LGBTQ pride.
Rooftop and garden engagement session with surprise second proposal
To us, our engagement and wedding are extra exciting because they mark a shift to being completely open about our relationship.
Whimsical New York City elopement with Museum of Ice Cream photo session
After tying the knot in Brooklyn with views of the city skyline, the pair celebrated with a colorful and whimsical photo shoot at the Museum of Ice Cream, as well as other city landmarks.
Chile becomes the 31st country to legalize marriage equality
Despite being known as a largely conservative country, both houses of parliament voted overwhelmingly in favor of the bill that will make LGBTQ marriage legal for all Chileans.
Thai activists continue to fight for marriage equality after court rules against it
LGBTQ marriage is currently not legal in Thailand, despite the fact that the country’s Constitution explicitly states that all citizens are equal no matter their sexual orientation.
Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
“She has always said that scene where Heath Ledger is dancing in the bleachers professing his love to Julia Stiles is one of her favorite scenes from any movie,” Scott told the TODAY show.
5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
This year, LGBTQ celebrities have not only been coming out in droves–doing wonders for LGBTQ visibility–but they’ve also been finding their soulmates and committing to spending the rest of their lives with them.
Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts