A gorgeous proposal on the shores of Lake Michigan
“Joanna’s the perfect mix of beautiful, funny, charismatic, sweet and sassy,” says fiancée Amanda.
8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
A roaring 20s wedding with lush greenery and pops of gold
“As for the feeling of the day, one word to sum it all up: JOY.”
Charming Michigan wedding with pronoun pins and a food truck
Gabby and Moe’s gorgeous summer wedding in Northern Michigan had a vintage vibe and celebrated inclusivity.
Bold and colorful Wonder Woman–inspired wedding ideas
According to their photographer, Katie and Jess were the perfect Wonder Women.
Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
These artistic engagement photos in Nevada’s Lamoille Canyon are stunning
Heidi and Kat bonded over their mutual passion for nature and the outdoors. They both love camping in beautiful, remote places that have barely been touched by humans.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music, and burlap accents
- Tiffany & Co. announces its first engagement ring for men
- Dreamy Texas wedding with earthy decor and muted color palette
- On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child