Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
Anna + Sina
Orientation: Bisexual; Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her; She Her
Proposal Spot: Mallorca, Spain
Couple’s Home: Berlin, Germany
Anna and Sina met while working on the same cruise ship last year. It was the first time either of them had fallen in love with another woman.
Anna proposed to Sina while the couple took part in a styled wedding shoot on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
“Sina didn’t know anything about my plan,” Anna said. “We came to the end of the shooting and were standing in front of the sea on the cliffs with the most beautiful sunset. Then I looked at her, our song was running and I asked her the most important question, and she said yes!”
The couple is especially excited to start a family together.
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond. We will be the cutest old couple one day and will look back to this breathtaking moment with a big smile in our faces.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ilona Antina Photography
Videographer: Alexandra Cabrer
Decor: Otro Cantar
Jeweler: Susan Suell Jewellery
Attire: Y Comieron Perdices
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor