Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
Anna + Sina
Orientation: Bisexual; Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her; She Her
Proposal Spot: Mallorca, Spain
Couple’s Home: Berlin, Germany
Anna and Sina met while working on the same cruise ship last year. It was the first time either of them had fallen in love with another woman.
Anna proposed to Sina while the couple took part in a styled wedding shoot on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
“Sina didn’t know anything about my plan,” Anna said. “We came to the end of the shooting and were standing in front of the sea on the cliffs with the most beautiful sunset. Then I looked at her, our song was running and I asked her the most important question, and she said yes!”
The couple is especially excited to start a family together.
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond. We will be the cutest old couple one day and will look back to this breathtaking moment with a big smile in our faces.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ilona Antina Photography
Videographer: Alexandra Cabrer
Decor: Otro Cantar
Jeweler: Susan Suell Jewellery
Attire: Y Comieron Perdices
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights