Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
Anna + Sina
Orientation: Bisexual; Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her; She Her
Proposal Spot: Mallorca, Spain
Couple’s Home: Berlin, Germany
Anna and Sina met while working on the same cruise ship last year. It was the first time either of them had fallen in love with another woman.
Anna proposed to Sina while the couple took part in a styled wedding shoot on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
“Sina didn’t know anything about my plan,” Anna said. “We came to the end of the shooting and were standing in front of the sea on the cliffs with the most beautiful sunset. Then I looked at her, our song was running and I asked her the most important question, and she said yes!”
The couple is especially excited to start a family together.
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond. We will be the cutest old couple one day and will look back to this breathtaking moment with a big smile in our faces.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ilona Antina Photography
Videographer: Alexandra Cabrer
Decor: Otro Cantar
Jeweler: Susan Suell Jewellery
Attire: Y Comieron Perdices
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches