Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
Anna + Sina
Orientation: Bisexual; Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her; She Her
Proposal Spot: Mallorca, Spain
Couple’s Home: Berlin, Germany
Anna and Sina met while working on the same cruise ship last year. It was the first time either of them had fallen in love with another woman.
Anna proposed to Sina while the couple took part in a styled wedding shoot on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
“Sina didn’t know anything about my plan,” Anna said. “We came to the end of the shooting and were standing in front of the sea on the cliffs with the most beautiful sunset. Then I looked at her, our song was running and I asked her the most important question, and she said yes!”
The couple is especially excited to start a family together.
“She is my soulmate for real,” Anna said. “I love her over all the seas, mountains, oceans to infinity and beyond. We will be the cutest old couple one day and will look back to this breathtaking moment with a big smile in our faces.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ilona Antina Photography
Videographer: Alexandra Cabrer
Decor: Otro Cantar
Jeweler: Susan Suell Jewellery
Attire: Y Comieron Perdices
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ proposal, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples