Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
Brianna + Josilyn
Wedding Location: New Jersey
Brianna and Josilyn were surrounded by sunflowers as they got married on their 6th anniversary in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in New Jersey.
They each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
The couple met at IHOP while Brianna was waitressing and Josilyn was there for breakfast with her family. After Josilyn’s mom encouraged her to leave Brianna her number, the pair went out on a date. It was then they discovered they both had two of the exact same tattoos: a sparrow and one that said “stay true.”
They were, it seemed, destined to find one another.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dawnpoint Studios
Venue: The Forest Lodge
Florals: Bella Fiori Floral & Event Design
Makeup: J. Walker Salon
Jewelry: Doron Merav
Attire: The Suit Shop Co.
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, New Jersey wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot