Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
Brianna + Josilyn
Wedding Location: New Jersey
Brianna and Josilyn were surrounded by sunflowers as they got married on their 6th anniversary in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in New Jersey.
They each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
The couple met at IHOP while Brianna was waitressing and Josilyn was there for breakfast with her family. After Josilyn’s mom encouraged her to leave Brianna her number, the pair went out on a date. It was then they discovered they both had two of the exact same tattoos: a sparrow and one that said “stay true.”
They were, it seemed, destined to find one another.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dawnpoint Studios
Venue: The Forest Lodge
Florals: Bella Fiori Floral & Event Design
Makeup: J. Walker Salon
Jewelry: Doron Merav
Attire: The Suit Shop Co.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, New Jersey wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples