Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
Brianna + Josilyn
Wedding Location: New Jersey
Brianna and Josilyn were surrounded by sunflowers as they got married on their 6th anniversary in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in New Jersey.
They each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
The couple met at IHOP while Brianna was waitressing and Josilyn was there for breakfast with her family. After Josilyn’s mom encouraged her to leave Brianna her number, the pair went out on a date. It was then they discovered they both had two of the exact same tattoos: a sparrow and one that said “stay true.”
They were, it seemed, destined to find one another.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dawnpoint Studios
Venue: The Forest Lodge
Florals: Bella Fiori Floral & Event Design
Makeup: J. Walker Salon
Jewelry: Doron Merav
Attire: The Suit Shop Co.
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, New Jersey wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding