Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
This bright and beautiful styled shoot was inspired by Pantone’s color of the year, a combination of gray and bright yellow.
The shoot took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was designed to give a modern twist to 1960s fashion and decor.
Starring married couple Sen and Pili, the shoot also featured a combination of foraged and farmed florals, as well as a delicious charcuterie board, playful cake pops, 60s-inspired signage, and handcrafted jewelry.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Claire Gutierrez Photography
Styling and Coordination: Luna y Sol NM
Florals: Bagels Florals
Stationary and Calligraphy: Darling Clementine Illustration
Wardrobe: Bridal Elegance by Darlene
Jewelry: Sophie Kissin Jewelry
Furniture Event Rentals: White Tie Decor
Sweets: The Pop Co
Savories: Cuterie and Co
Makeup: Jacqueline Chavez
Hair: Marley Valdez
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration, LGBTQ+ wedding ideas, LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor