Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
This bright and beautiful styled shoot was inspired by Pantone’s color of the year, a combination of gray and bright yellow.
The shoot took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was designed to give a modern twist to 1960s fashion and decor.
Starring married couple Sen and Pili, the shoot also featured a combination of foraged and farmed florals, as well as a delicious charcuterie board, playful cake pops, 60s-inspired signage, and handcrafted jewelry.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Claire Gutierrez Photography
Styling and Coordination: Luna y Sol NM
Florals: Bagels Florals
Stationary and Calligraphy: Darling Clementine Illustration
Wardrobe: Bridal Elegance by Darlene
Jewelry: Sophie Kissin Jewelry
Furniture Event Rentals: White Tie Decor
Sweets: The Pop Co
Savories: Cuterie and Co
Makeup: Jacqueline Chavez
Hair: Marley Valdez
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration, LGBTQ+ wedding ideas, LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ styled shoot
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings