Joanne + Jan
Engagement Session Location: Malibu, California
Joanne and Jan celebrated their engagement at the beautiful El Matador Beach in Malibu, California. The couple strolled through the sand beside one another, posing by the sparkling water and amongst towering rock formations.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: David Martin Jr. Photography
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
filed under: engagement photos, beach, LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ weddings, LGBTQ+ love
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake