Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
Shannon + Neena
Engagement Location: Mt. Charleston, NV
To honor their love of the outdoors, Shannon and Neena celebrated their engagement at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston–the same place they got engaged while on a camping trip in July.
The couple posed together in the gorgeous open fields and toasted to their love with personalized coffee mugs. To make the session extra special, their two dogs joined them in adorable outfits of their own.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Fig + Willow Studios
Makeup: Amelia C and Co
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, equally wed, LGBTQ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights