Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
Shannon + Neena
Engagement Location: Mt. Charleston, NV
To honor their love of the outdoors, Shannon and Neena celebrated their engagement at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston–the same place they got engaged while on a camping trip in July.
The couple posed together in the gorgeous open fields and toasted to their love with personalized coffee mugs. To make the session extra special, their two dogs joined them in adorable outfits of their own.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Fig + Willow Studios
Makeup: Amelia C and Co
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, equally wed, LGBTQ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings