Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
Shannon + Neena
Engagement Location: Mt. Charleston, NV
To honor their love of the outdoors, Shannon and Neena celebrated their engagement at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston–the same place they got engaged while on a camping trip in July.
The couple posed together in the gorgeous open fields and toasted to their love with personalized coffee mugs. To make the session extra special, their two dogs joined them in adorable outfits of their own.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Fig + Willow Studios
Makeup: Amelia C and Co
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, equally wed, LGBTQ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor