Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
Shannon + Neena
Engagement Location: Mt. Charleston, NV
To honor their love of the outdoors, Shannon and Neena celebrated their engagement at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston–the same place they got engaged while on a camping trip in July.
The couple posed together in the gorgeous open fields and toasted to their love with personalized coffee mugs. To make the session extra special, their two dogs joined them in adorable outfits of their own.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Fig + Willow Studios
Makeup: Amelia C and Co
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, equally wed, LGBTQ weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples