Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Raquel + Ileana
Wedding Location: Illinois
Raquel and Ileana married in an intimate celebration at Dinolfo’s Banquets outside of Chicago.
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits, white for the ceremony and velvet burgundy for the reception.
The day included a geometric arch, a white and red floral cake, and of course, nonstop joy.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Stephanie Michelle Photography
DJ: DJ Gabriel “RT ” Rangel
Bakery: Orland Bakery
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights