Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Raquel + Ileana
Wedding Location: Illinois
Raquel and Ileana married in an intimate celebration at Dinolfo’s Banquets outside of Chicago.
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits, white for the ceremony and velvet burgundy for the reception.
The day included a geometric arch, a white and red floral cake, and of course, nonstop joy.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Stephanie Michelle Photography
DJ: DJ Gabriel “RT ” Rangel
Bakery: Orland Bakery
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles