Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Raquel + Ileana
Wedding Location: Illinois
Raquel and Ileana married in an intimate celebration at Dinolfo’s Banquets outside of Chicago.
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits, white for the ceremony and velvet burgundy for the reception.
The day included a geometric arch, a white and red floral cake, and of course, nonstop joy.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Stephanie Michelle Photography
DJ: DJ Gabriel “RT ” Rangel
Bakery: Orland Bakery
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot